(1) The exclusive language available for the conclusion of the contract shall be German. Translations of information and legal texts to other languages are for information only. In the event of contradictions between the German text and the translations, the German text shall prevail.
(2) You will find the essential characteristics of the goods and services offered by us as well as the validity of limited offers in the individual product specifications within the scope of our internet offering.
(3) The presentation of our goods does not represent a binding offer on our side. Only your order of the goods is regarded as a binding offer pursuant to Sec. 145 BGB. In case of the acceptance of such an order, we will send you an order confirmation via email or we dispatch the good. This way, a purchasing contract between you and us comes into existence.
(4) Any input errors when ordering can be seen in the confirmation before the check-out and with the delete- and change function you can correct your order at any time before sending it.
(5) If the goods ordered by you are not available, we reserve the right not to render the service. We will inform you about that before the conclusion of the contract without delay.
(6) The prices indicated by us are to be understood including taxes. The shipment costs are listed separately in the product description and in the order overview, otherwise section 9 shall apply..
(7) The purchase price is due immediately after placing the order. The payment of the goods can be made via PayPal (we use the transmission method „SSL“ to encrypt your personal data), via bank transfer or via our payment provide (Klarna). Our bank details are DE96 200 300 00 0015064337
(8) We would like to point out that, besides the legal recourse, there also exists the possibility of an extrajudicial resolution pursuant to regulation (EU) no. 524/2013. For details, please see regulation (EU) no. 524/2013 and website http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
Our e-mail address is: firstname.lastname@example.org. We inform you according to § 36 German VSBG that we are not under obligation to take part in an extrajudicial resolution proceeding pursuant to the VSBG.
(9) Any information and data needed for servicing the contract concluded with you, will be stored by us with permanent access for you. We refer to our GTC and the stipulations regarding data protection therein.
(10) In addition we refer to our General Terms and Conditions (see also https://www.bee-goodies.de/en/gtc/).
(11) You have a right of withdrawal according to the following information:
hellogreen GmbH i.L., Schulstraße 18 in 25469 Halstenbek, telephone +49 (0)41 01 588 29 80, represented by its partners Maike Palm and Dunja Kremkus (hereinafter: “hellogreen“).
You as consumer have have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us (hellogreen GmbH i.L., Maike Palm und Dunja Kremkus, Schulstraße 18, 25469 Halstenbek, email@example.com) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email). You may use the attached model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to sent your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us) without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.   
Please use the original packing material in the event of sending back the goods, if the original packing material is still at hand.
Model withdrawal form according to Annex 1 B to Directive 2011/83/EU
Download: Withdrawal form